Welcome to Liebesman Law
IF YOU ARE INJURED ON THE JOB, LET A WORKERS’ COMPENSATION LAWYER WORK FOR YOU.
Workers’ Compensation is insurance that employers are required to carry in case their employees are injured at work. While this might seem straightforward, employers and insurance carriers routinely deny benefits that should be paid, limit access to medical treatment, fail to pay benefits that are due, and seek to terminate workers’ compensation benefits before they should.
Employers and insurance companies have access to skilled and trained Workers’ Compensation lawyers. You should, too.
Jeff Liebesman has successfully represented clients in a wide variety of Workers’ Compensation injury cases, for example:
- Orthopedic injuries, including back, neck, shoulders, arms, wrists, legs, knees, etc.;
- Repetitive trauma injuries, such as carpal tunnel syndrome and low back injuries;
- Aggravation of pre-existing conditions;
- Chronic pain injuries, RSD and complex regional pain syndrome;
- Traumatic Brain Injury cases;
- Heart attack cases;
- Toxic exposure and sick building syndrome cases;
- Work-related Cancer cases;
- Allergic reactions, airborne and bacterial virus exposures;
- Psychological (Mental) injuries;
- Fatal (Death) claims.